Graduate Survey 2016
Terms and Conditions
- This draw is open to all graduates who have completed a programme with Kaplan Singapore.
- Each graduate invited for the survey is entitled to one single draw entry and entry to the prize draw is free.
- To qualify for the lucky draw, you must answer and complete ALL the questions in the survey (part 1 and part 2). Incomplete entries will be considered invalid or void and at the discretion of Kaplan.
- Representatives of Kaplan Singapore will pick the lucky draw winner from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about Kaplan Singapore’s decision.
- Result of the Lucky Draw will be published at Kaplan CampusLife website and Kaplan CampusLife Facebook page. Winners will also be notified by email.
- Identification document such as NRIC/passport and FIN is required for verification purposes upon collection of prizes.
- Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited after 30 days from announcement of the lucky draw result.
- Kaplan Singapore reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Lucky Draw. These include incomplete responses of survey.
- By taking part in this Graduate Survey, you are willing to enter into future correspondences and communications with Kaplan Alumni Club.