Join us in serving the community on a national platform!
Heartware Network has been supporting the National Day Parade Executive Committee (NDP EXCO) by training and managing a group of youth volunteers to provide support in the area of hospitality management at the annual National Day Parade (NDP).
The training and rehearsal dates will commence from 12 June 2021.
Training and deployment dates to be advised after selection by Heartware Network.
- Direct spectators from the MRT stations to the event venue.
- Check the spectators’ tickets and facilitate their entry into the premises.
- Assist spectators with locating their sectors and seats.
- Distribute fun packs and other paraphernalia to the public.
- Energise, excite and engage the audience as a motivator.
- May be selected as VIP ushers assigned to the VIP sector to carry out the above-mentioned duties.
Join us if you are:
- Singaporean / Singaporean Permanent Resident (SPR)
- Between 16 and 35 years old as of 1 January 2021.
- A good team-player while being able to work independently.
- Comfortable with working with people from different backgrounds and age groups.
- Detail-oriented, possess good interpersonal skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Keen to take up challenges, and work well under stress.
- Energetic, confident, and fun-loving.
- Willing to learn with the right attitude in mind.
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the NDP Organising Committee requires all Heartware Network volunteers participating in this event to be vaccinated for public health safety.Register Here